Cyberphysical systems focus on the computer control control of physical systems. At Colorado, this has involved systems to control the energy or thermal characteristics of computer systems themselves as wel as the control of non-computer systems.
- Occam – A System for Adaptable Multicore Applications
- S-Taliro: Monte-Carlo Techniques for Testing Control Systems
- Infusion Pump Analysis Project
- Probabilistic Program Analysis Project.
- Relational Abstractions for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Flow*: Taylor Model Flowpipe Construction for Non-Linear Hybrid Systems
- Symbolic verification of hybrid systems
Selected Recent Publications
- Xin Chen, Erika Abraham and Sriram Sankaranarayanan. Flow*: An Analyzer for Non-Linear Hybrid Systems , Computer-Aided Verification (CAV) 2013
- Aleksandar Chakarov and Sriram Sankaranarayanan. Program Analysis with Martingales , Computer-Aided Verification (CAV) 2013
- Sriram Sankaranarayanan, Aleksandar Chakarov and Sumit Gulwani. Static Analysis of Probabilistic Programs: Inferring Whole Program Properties from Finitely Many Executions, ACM Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI), 2013
- Paul Givens, Aleksandar Chakarov, Sriram Sankaranarayanan and Tom Yeh. Exploring the Internal State of User Interfaces by Combining Computer Vision Techniques with Grammatical Inference. Intl. Conference on Software Engg. (ICSE), New Ideas and Emerging Research Track, 2013
- Sriram Sankaranarayanan, Chris Miller, Rangarajan Ragunathan, Hadi Ravanbakhsh and Georgios Fainekos. A Model-Based Approach to Synthesizing Insulin Infusion Pump Usage Parameters for Diabetic Patients. Allerton 2012 conference proceedings , 2012 (invited paper ).
- Xin Chen, Erika Abraham and Sriram Sankaranarayanan. Taylor Model Flowpipe Construction for Non-linear Hybrid Systems. IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS), 2012 (Supplementary Materials: here).
- Sriram Sankaranarayanan and Georgios Fainekos. Simulating Insulin Infusion Pump Risks by In-Silico Modeling of the Insulin-Glucose Regulatory System. Computational Methods in Systems Biology (CMSB’12) 2012.
- Aditya Zutshi, Sriram Sankaranarayanan and Ashish Tiwari. Timed Relational Abstractions of Sampled-Data Control Systems , Computer-Aided Verification (CAV’12), 2012 (to appear). Supplementary Materials are available here .
- Georgios Fainekos, Sriram Sankaranarayanan, Koichi Ueda and Hakan Yazarel. Verification of Automotive Control Systems using S-Taliro , Proc. of American Control Conference (ACC’12) invited session on verification of automotive control systems.
- Arlen Cox, Sriram Sankaranarayanan and Bor-Yuh Evan Chang. A Bit Too Precise? Bounded Verification of Quantized Digital Filters. Tools and Algorithms for Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS) 2012.
- Aleksandar Chakarov, Sriram Sankaranarayanan and Georgios Fainekos. Combining Time and Frequency Domain Specifications For Periodic Signals, Runtime Verification (RV) 2011.
- Sriram Sankaranarayanan and Ashish Tiwari, Relational Abstraction for Continuous and Hybrid Systems, Computer-Aided Verification (CAV), 2011. Supplementary materials are available here .
- D. Fay, L. Shang, and D. Grunwald, “A platform for developing adaptable multicore applications,” in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Compilers, Architecture, and Synthesis for Embedded Systems, July 2009.
- Michael Colon and Sriram Sankaranarayanan, Generalizing the Template Polyhedral Domain, European Symp. on Programming (ESOP’11), 2011.
- Sriram Sankaranarayanan, Automatic Abstraction of Non-Linear Systems Using Change of Variables Transformations, Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC’11), 2011.