- Kevin Bauer, Micah Sherr, Damon McCoy, and Dirk Grunwald. ExperimenTor: A Testbed for Safe and Realistic Tor Experimentation. 4th USENIX Workshop on Cyber Security Experimentation and Test (CSET 2011). San Francisco, CA. August 2011.
- Mashael AlSabah, Kevin Bauer, Ian Goldberg, Damon McCoy, Dirk Grunwald, Stefan Savage, and Geoffrey Voelker – DefenestraTor: Throwing Out Windows in Tor. 11th Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium (PETS 2011) Waterloo, ON. July 2011
- Harold Gonzales, Kevin Bauer, Janne Lindqvist, Damon McCoy, Douglas Sicker – Practical Defenses for Evil Twin Attacks in 802.11. Proceedings of the IEEE Globecom Communications and Information Security Symposium. December 2010.
- Dirk Grunwald, Aaron Beach, Kevin Bauer, Qin Lv, Douglas Sicker – The Risks and Regulation of Location. Proceedings of the 38th Research Conference on Communication, Information and Internet Policy (TPRC). October 2010.
- J. Trent Adams, Kevin Bauer, Asa Hardcastle, Dirk Grunwald, Douglas Sicker – Automated Tracking of Online Service Policies. Proceedings of the 38th Research Conference on Communication, Information and Internet Policy (TPRC). October 2010.
- Kevin Bauer, Joshua Juen, Nikita Borisov, Dirk Grunwald, Douglas Sicker, Damon McCoy – On the Optimal Path Length for Tor. Hot Topics in Privacy Enhancing Technologies (HotPETS). July 2010.